Loraine Hayes studied Fine Art Painting BA (Hons) at St Martins School of Art in London under Gillian Ayres and Ian Tyson and exhibited at the Royal Academy of Arts as a New Contemporary.
These are semi abstract paintings that describe the rolling hills of the South Downs just outside Brighton, creating images that reflect a relationship with the landscape which is both joyous and personal.
Paintings are available as unframed Giclée prints. Contact the artist at [email protected]
- Artists Open Houses (AOH) At The Coach House, Kemptown Arts Trail, May 2016
- Artists Open Houses (AOH) at ArtForty7, Kemptown Arts Trail, May 2017
- The Grange, Rottingdean July 2017
- The Grange, Rottingdean, 19 March – 15 April 2018
- Art83, Artists Open Houses (AOH) May 2018
- Laughing Dog Gallery, Brighton Marina, August 2018
- The Control Tower, Kings Hill Surrey, October 2018 – January 2019
- Grey Walls Gallery at Laughing Dog, Print Show, December 2018
- DMH Stallard, 6 New Street Square, City of London, EC4A 3B, April 2019 Viewing by appointment only
- Percival Mansions Art House, Artists Open Houses (AOH), May 2019